[SunHELP] libiconv.so.2

Matthew Weigel unique at idempot.net
Fri May 27 09:49:07 CDT 2005

Clif Smith said:
> I've set the following:
> - LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib"
> - CFLAGS="-Wl,-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib"

You need to look at how Perl is actually doing the compilation and
linking, and go from there.  Like I said, those both *might* work,
depending on Perl's build structure.

> However, I couldn't compile it until I again set:
> - LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

If you can't *compile*, then those options aren't making it down to where
they need to be.  Now you know what needs to added to the compiler
arguments, just  figure out how to get them there.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker
 unique at idempot.net