[SunHELP] libiconv.so.2

Clif Smith sunhelp at cjs226.com
Fri May 27 09:21:30 CDT 2005

I've set the following:
- LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib"
- CFLAGS="-Wl,-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib"
However, I couldn't compile it until I again set:
- LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
After I compiled I still have the same issue of not being able to run
perl unless I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I'd rather not use crle as 1) it's scary ;-) and 2) if I ever have to
use this install of perl on other systems it's one more complication to
add to the mix. Any other ideas?

Thanks, Clif