[SunHELP] Thoughts on Solaris 10 or Solaris express

Karl.Rossing at Federated.CA Karl.Rossing at Federated.CA
Thu Feb 26 16:28:58 CST 2004

Well Solaris Express 2/04 got released today....
http://www.sunhelp.org/mt/archives/001445.html

I guess i'll download that and see how it works.

sunhelp-bounces at sunhelp.org wrote on 02/25/2004 11:16:37 PM:

> > I thought i would give a quick review of installing Solaris
Express(10)

> > I Installed it on a PII 350, with 256MB of ram, 30GB Seagate
Harddrive.