[SunHELP] Not sun, but obsolete and mysterious...

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 30 20:36:29 CST 2002

And I know that you guys are a teeming plethora of non-sun info when it's
nowhere else to be found.

I'm hoping one of you guys knows or knows someone who knows serious amounts of
Apple II. I've gotten my hands on a mystery card... it's about 3x4, potted in
black-painted epoxy, and is marked only with "P20553C, rev B/A". I found it in
a IIe, I think in slot 4 or 6 but I'm not sure.

Is there any way to use the apple monitor program to see if this is a ROM
card? If it is, hopefully there's copyright information encoded into it. I've
got a IIgs hooked up I've been playing around with for a few days right here.

Thanks,
Mike Free

And very soon I may have questions about solaris 2.5.1, an Axil 245, a GX
framebuffer, and an Osprey 550... or any combination of those.