[SunHELP] sun e450 scsi problem

Joe Stump joe at joestump.net
Wed Oct 30 09:19:49 CST 2002

Andre,

I'm a little behind on SCSI termination. What I can say is that there are no
pins in the back of the drives (you just stick them in the front of the
cabinet). On the back there is a standard SCSI port up near the A/B serial
port and then two addon cards in the bottom with smaller sized connections
(possibly VHDCI or HD50?) - none of these have terminators on them.

My main concern is that I can't get to the "ok" prompt from Hyperterminal.
I'll be installing Solaris 9 from a serial connection. Any references that
people have would be greatly appreciated (both on terminating scsi on Suns
and installing Solaris via a serial port).

--Joe

--
Joe Stump
http://www.joestump.net