[SunHELP] sun e450 scsi problem

Joe Stump joe at joestump.net
Wed Oct 30 10:20:52 CST 2002

Thanks to everyone who helped! Lists like this remind me why I like being a
geek so much. For those who might come after me with similar problems here
is what I did to "fix" my problem.

Will pointed out that under Hyperterm STOP-A is translated to CTRL-Break.
Once I got the ok prompt I typed "boot cdrom" and now I'm well on my way to
a fresh install of Solaris 9.

I'm sure you'll be hearing back from me. I have a 4port ethernet card and
another hard drive to get working :)

Thanks again!

--Joe

--