[SunHELP] FT: spud brackets (Out of the Office...)

Robert Banniza RPBanniz at ascensionhealth.org
Fri Feb 8 18:58:06 CST 2002

I'm currently out of the office until 2/18. If you need further
assistance, please see Terry Bilskie (x2135). If this is a system issue,
please contact the ESC (x2410).

Thanks,
Robert

>>> sunhelp 02/08/02 18:56 >>>

I've got a large quantity of Sun "spud brackets", the good kind with
metal in them (not just the cheap SSA plastic ones), coming soon.  I'm
not going to need all 7, just a couple, so I'll have five available.

Would like to trade for Lucent/WaveLan/Orinoco silver 802.11b cards
and/or a PCI-to-PCMCIA adapter.  Email if interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net