[SunHELP] Disk mirroring, one more question....

Yuichi Iwai yuichi.iwai at db.com
Mon Aug 26 18:54:50 CDT 2002

Assuming you are trying to mirror with software.
Then you can set it up with METADISK or VERITAS. Mirroring function doesn't come with OS as default.

As long as you have enough slices, you can mirror the system anytime you want and can have any kind of functions up and running.

http://www.slacksite.com/solaris/disksuite/disksuite.html  <---- This is URL for mirroring with using METADISK.

Hope it will help.

Message: 4