[SunHELP] strange message when installing solaris on sunblade

Hichael Morton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 07:01:13 CDT 2001

Paul,

The installation program is asking if you want to install the SSP
package.  Answer the question with a no.  I get this question on initial
installs of some versions of Solaris 8 (the pre 2001 versions if I
recall correctly).  You can de-select the pakage during the software
package selection part of the installation.

Hope this helps,

HM