[SunHELP] strange message when installing solaris on sunblade

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 04:40:33 CDT 2001

Hello Everybody,

  can anybody explain where this message comes from and what I have to do
   to get rid of this message(if that is possible).

    machine used :
       Sun Blade 100 Workstation with 10BaseT FastEthernet PCI
      Adapter w/MII Sun FastEthernet 2.0 PCI

   On boot with the machine configured with 2 network cards we get the
   following message :

 " Do you wish to configure this system as an SSP for E10000 ? [y/n]"

      On an equal machine with only one network card, I do not get this
message.

 Greetings and thank you,

   Paul Van Mele