[SunHELP] Invalid Sbus slot number 6

bran tregare sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 18 04:26:34 CST 2001

how are your jumpers set on the plextor?  the blocksize jumper should be on
and the parity jumper should be off, you should also have the cd set to ID
6 (ds 1 and ds2 jumpered, ds0 open.) also, you may need to remove the
termination jumper on it, i've had ultra 1's (and 20's and 5's) fail to
boot if the term jumper was active on the internal cdroms.