[SunHELP] Really need help ...

Michael Karl sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 16:38:17 CST 2001

Hey all,

it's really stupid ... I tested the download for several hours ...
the download run very fast with more than 7 kbit/s ... and break.

Some times at 40% and sometimes with more then 50% ... on any plattform.

I got several private answers, so I'm thinking, I must explain my question.

The AXmp (or AXmp+) has nine pci-slots ... but you can't use all ... only
the first /?or the last?/ six slots. (I think, the last six slots)

My question is, what are the specifikations of the available PCI-Slots ?
(Which is 66 MHz or 33 MHz ?)

I should place several cards (SunPCiII-, Gigabit-, Ultra160-, Graphic- and
SunSwift-Card) in this machine ... at this time I don't know the best way
:-(

Thank for answer

Michael