[SunHELP] Really need help ...

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 6 11:17:07 CST 2001

Michael,

I downloaded the PDF no probelms. I don't know if the temporary download
problem has cleared up or what but here's the cut and paste from the manual
(I can mail the whole PDF to you, ~ 2MB, if required.)

---------------BEGIN---------------
Chapter 2 Specification Summary 2-5

PCI-Bus segments 2 UPA-to-PCI bridge chips provide 4 PCI buses

(6 PCI slots)

- U2P#1

PCI slots 1, 2, and 3: PCI-B bus, 5V, 33 MHz, 64-bit

PCI slot 4: PCI-A bus, 3.3V, 66 MHz, 64-bit

- U2P#2

PCI slot 5: PCI-A bus, 3.3V, 66 MHz, 64-bit

PCI slot 6: PCI-B bus, 5V, 33 MHz, 64-bit

PCI slots 7, 8, and 9: not used

PCI-A Bus

Signalling Interface level '3.3V signalling' only

Supports 33MHz and 66MHz operation

Address space 2GB address space within same bus segment

2GB address space beyond its bus segment

IO, memory, configuration space mapped into

UltraSPARC

PCI address space is NON-CACHEABLE

Transactions All types and modes of PCI transactions supported

Peer to peer transfers possible within same bus segment

Direct Data Transfers between bus segments not supported

Master/slave support Supports up to four master devices

PCI-B Bus

Signalling Interface level '5V signalling' only

Supports 33MHz operation only

Address space 2GB address space within same bus segment

2GB address space beyond its bus segment

IO, memory, configuration space mapped into

UltraSPARC

PCI address space is NON-CACHEABLE

Transactions All types and modes of PCI transactions supported

Peer to peer transfers possible within same bus

segment

Direct Data Transfers between bus segments not supported

Master/slave support Supports up to six master devices