[SunHELP] Really need help ...

Michael Karl sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 15:22:20 CST 2001

Hey all,

I need really help ...

First of all I've got a SUN-AXmp+.

I have to setup this machine for a fair tommorow in germany.

I haven't any documention.

I don't know the specification of the six pci-slots.

When I try to download the OEM technical manual from

http://www.sun.com/microelectronics/boards/ax/mp/docs.html

... the download has been stop by about 40 or 50% percent.

I'll tried the download from a Mac-, a Window- and a Sun-Machine with
several versions of NetScape and MS-Explorer. In every case it has stop not
at the same number of bytes. (Hallo Sun-Manager ... what's wrong ?)

It can't be a problem with my download-conditions, because I just downloaded
the sol8-recommended-patch-cluster.

Please ... I need only the specs of the pci-slots as soon as possible.

Thank you

Michael