[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password Problem

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed May 9 14:10:17 CDT 2001

Actually, I'm using the default stuff.  I haven't changed anything and I
would assume I'm not since when I ssh into the machine and do a "ps -ef"
to see if I can kill the process, "xlock" wasn't in there - That may not
mean xlock isn't being used, but I'm fairly sure it's not.

xlock is installed, I do see that.  What is CDE's default screen locking
thing?

Jeff Feller
Director of Network Operations
BitZ Communications
P.O. Box 157
Surrey, ND  58785

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Steffen Grunewald wrote:

> On Tue 2001-05-08 (13:31), Jeff Feller wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >=20
> > It seems like I've been asking to many questions lately - sorry!  This
> > time I am really having a weird problem.  When I log into CDE and of
> > course go to bed or something to where the screen saver password comes =
on,
> > I go to unlock the screen and my password doesn't work.  I dont have CA=
PS