[SunHELP] System Monitoring

ES Srinivas sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 22:39:13 CDT 2001

Hi All
  Am new to SNMP/MRTG/RRD,downloaded, compiled and installed RRD on Sun E-250 running Solaris 7,Apache.I want to monitor the Sun Systems performance using these and look at the graphs generated in a browser,How to go about this?I have gone through the README file of RRD but it gives the info on how to install.Can someone please let me know how to configure RRD/Cricket/MRTG so that I can monitor the performance graphically.

Thanks & Rgds
Srinivas.E.S

Buy Lagaan & Yaadein music for 30% less.
Avail this special offer at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/music/offerrediffmailer.htm