[SunHELP] Root Passwd

David Morley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 07:43:12 CDT 2001

Sheshagiri,
    This script is probably/possibly a program that effectively sets the
user id to 0.  The example programs that I have seen need to be owned by
root and also need to be setuid enabled.  Unless you can find the
script/program and remove it, chown it, or chmod it, I don't think you
will be able to stop this user gaining root access.

Dave

--
David A. Morley
dmorley at boothnewspapers.com