[SunHELP] kill

DAUBIGNE Sebastien - BOR sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 05:10:31 CDT 2001

# man ps

[...]
-u uidlist     List only process data whose  effective  user
                    ID  number or login name is given in uidlist.
                    In the listing, the numerical user ID will be
                    printed  unless you give the -f option, which
                    prints the login name.
[...]

So you can try this :

# ps -u myuser  | awk '{print $1}' | xargs kill -9

---
Sebastien DAUBIGNE=20
sebastien.daubigne at sema.fr - 05.57.26.56.36
Sema Global Services - AFM/DW/Pessac