[SunHELP] operation not applicable

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 29 12:53:08 CST 2001

Under Solaris by default, the home dirs are under /export/home.
/home is the automount point that mount /export/home and any nfs home dirs.

Pick your poision
                                   - modify automounter so /home is not mounted
- this would be if you are not mounting any nfs home directories
                                   - Leave it alone and remember where the home
dirs really are.

Mark

Big Endian <bigendian at mac.com> on 01/26/2001 05:31:22 PM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org