[SunHELP] SUN ULTRA 2 (FOR SALE)

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 29 12:47:01 CST 2001

Hi,

Sorry for posting this again.  I posted this machine for sale last month.
I just wanted to try and sell it here on last time before I put it on
eBay.  Here's what I have:

Sun Ultra 2 Creator 3D
 + (2) 168 MHz Processors
 + 256 MB of RAM
 + Creator 3D
 + (2) 2.5 GB Hard Drives
 + Internal DAT Drive
 + 20" Sun Monitor (GDM-20E10) with Remote
 + Type 5 Keyboard and Mouse
 + Solaris 8

Also, I'll include a CD-ROM that can be used internally.  The only problem
with it is all of a sudden it seems the track thing is off.  I installed
Solaris 8 with this drive originally but then when it ejected, it made a
weird sound like it was sort of stuck on something and then doesn't stay
closed.  Could be an easy fix, but either way, it's included free :)  Also
included is a 9.1 GB Seagate drive (ST410800N).  It can't be used
internally or anything, but it CAN be used externally.  Anyway, I would
like to get about $3,500 or best offer for this machine simply because
when I asked various resellers like recurrent.com and others that I cannot
think of at the time, the prices ranged for $5,000 - $7,000.  In fact,
they were selling the 256 MB of RAM for about $1,175 alone.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail.  I do have pictures of the
machine, processors, ram, monitor, etc if you want to see the condition.

Thanks,

Jeff