[Sunhelp] SunPCI & NT remote display problem

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 25 04:37:16 CDT 2000

Patrick - just so you (and everybody else) know, the SunHELP lists are
not officially sponsored or endorsed by Sun, and are not an official support
channel or way to send support questions to people @ Sun.

While we may have some Sun employees subscribed to the lists, they're
not obligated to answer any questions or anything like that, and any
tips received from *anyone* on these lists is given on a "use this
at your own risk" basis - neither me (as the maintainer of the lists)
or anyone else on these lists can or should be held responsible if you
blow something up. 8-)

Thanks.

Bill

--