[SunHELP] PCMCIA controller

ME sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 30 13:14:39 CST 2000

We are trying to build a handheld/laptop computer for military use.
Currently we are working on the PCMCIA controller (TI PCI4450) which is a
cardbus only controller (we are not picking the parts we just need to get it
to work).  I have tried the driver put out by XIg and that is for pcic cards
only.  Does anyone know of a driver or a work around to get a cardbus only
PCMCIA controller to work with solaris x86 version 7?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.