[Sunhelp] Solstice X.25

afrose abdulla sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 6 02:47:03 CST 2000

Is the PC ISA controller a hardware device, which comes with x25 software for the pc?

Well if the pc's serial port, is also RS-232  standard interface type, then there's
no difference.If you have to use a controller, then maybe its like a high speed
serial port for the pc. Whats the max speed supported on the PC ISA card?
/afrose