[Sunhelp] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #525 - 21 msgs

Ruben Bahntje rbahntje at bancotdf.com.ar
Wed Aug 23 01:48:06 CDT 2000

--------------17C14197A2D4404CFDC303D9

Try http://www.sophos.com it is an England company who made Sophos AntiVirus, and
it runs in many Unix flavors (like Solaris).
I am using it in an E450 with PC Netlink to provide FileServer access to my
Windows users.

Regards,
Ruben Bahntje
Ushuaia (the southern most city of the world ;-)

> -
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:08:51 -0400
> To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
> From: Wolfgang Engelien <wolfgang at hanazono.med.cornell.edu>
> Subject: RE: [Sunhelp] Virus protection in Solaris
>
> >If you're running a fileserver for windows programs, you'll want to scan for
> >viruses.  You could also run a mail gateway on a Unix machine that would
> >scan all incoming and/or outgoing emails for viruses.
>
> What program packages are available for Solaris to accomplish exactly this?
> At what prices? Any free ones?
>
> Thanks,
> Wolfgang
> #####
> # Wolfgang Engelien
> # Tel.: +1 (212) 746 3724
> # Fax.: +1 (212) 746 5818
> # email: wolfgang at hanazono.med.cornell.edu
> #####

--------------17C14197A2D4404CFDC303D9

begin:vcard
n:Bahntje;Ruben
tel;work:+54-2901-441669
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Banco de Tierra del Fuego;Dto Sistemas
adr:;;Patagonia 458				;Ushuaia;Tierra del Fuego;9410;ARGENTINA
version:2.1
email;internet:rbahntje at bancotdf.com.ar
title:System Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;0