[Sunhelp] Virus protection in Solaris

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Aug 23 01:43:01 CDT 2000

The only one that I've seen (and I'm not 100% sure about that) is from NAI,
called NetShield for Unix.  I'm sure that there is a Linux version, and I
believe that there is are Solaris and HP-UX versions as well.  The best
place to look on the web is probably www.nai.com.  I'll look at my price
lists tomorrow, but they're generally a bit NT oriented.  Later,
	Greg