[Sunhelp] wow.

Brian Scanlan singer at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue Aug 15 05:59:21 CDT 2000

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 05:10:21AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> And after 3-4 retries (having to kill the installer each time) I'm
> about 50% through the install process.. At least its recognizing that
> it already downloaded half of the necessary stuff...

Hmm. I remember the installer not working for me, going home, coming back into
work, redownloading the installer, re-entering my proxy details etc., and then
it working. I suspected it didn't do any error checking on what I put in as my
proxy name, and that it insists that you use the FQDN, but doesn't actually
complain if you don't, etc. Good that it's working anyway. ;)

Brian.
--
Columnated ruins domino,
Canvas the town and brush the backdrop.