[Sunhelp] "wrong magic number"

Willem Ave willem at unnamed.nu
Tue Aug 15 09:18:46 CDT 2000

Have you done a 'boot -r' ? If not reboot and do a stop - a to go to the 'ok'
prompt, when you are there type boot -r and you will reconfigure all the devices
attached.  When your fully booted up do a simple 'devlinks; disks' then when
your done that, you can go into the 'format' command and format the drive,
when your done all that don't forget to 'newfs' the new drive.

Hope this helps,

-Willem

++ 15/08/00 19:22 +0900 - Simon Pratt: