[Sunhelp] Re: [SunRescue] Sun Hardware Ref in something other than plain text?

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Nov 3 11:23:56 CST 1999

BSD Bob wrote:

> If you do, PLEASE maintain a postscript, a pdf, and a text output on the
> same site.  Some folks, like me, find it a tad much to have to bring up
> a unix, and an X, and a browser, and a reader, and a..... etc., just to
> get a postscript dump to pass to lpr.  Also, make sure other archives get
> copies, and if anyone has corrections or additions, we should funnel them
> your way, too.

Of course!  That's one of the beauties of the SGML tools for Linux, I
can (I think, I think I can :) translate these directly into any other
output formats that I want, LaTeX, HTML, Postscript, and anything else
the tools support.  Maybe after I've gone through and really
understand the semantics here, I'll write a tool that will produce
Palm output.  :)  I don't have any idea where I'm going to post this,
as of now, I just want to re-work it, then perhaps start adding to
it.
	Greg