[Sunhelp] SPARCStation ELC doesn't boot...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue May 25 17:13:00 CDT 1999

Have you tried with a terminal and a null modem cable ? Try attaching a
Null modem cable to Serial Port A and attach a terminal to it. turn on
the power. If you see anything on the console the powersuply is okey
otherwise you need to check and test that out. Next you have to see if
you have memory installed if not you will get an error... if that is the
case get some memory...Then you should test the monitor if that is dead
you need to fix it.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976