[SPARCbook] maximizing my SPARCbook 3GX

Justin Haynes justin at justinhaynes.com
Mon Feb 7 23:31:33 CST 2011

Perhaps a higher capacity drive would work, and the converter would only see
the lower 8GB?  I'd be very curious, as I'd like to get one of these
converters (if I could only find one?!!), and then to get the SDD.  Even if
it only saw 8GB of 32, It would be handy to have a 3GX that is 1) silent  2)
can do 20MB/sec to and from the disk, and 3) has battery power to keep it
going maybe closer to an hour?  I'm probably just dreaming  for point #3...

-Justin