[SPARCbook] UltraBookIIi Solaris 9, Solaris 10 & wifi

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 12:40:38 CDT 2006

Have you applied the latest T patch - I'll get the
patch number tonight.  As to the firmware on the card
- not a clue - any suggestions on how to find that?

I can try and run lspci on the Cisco card I have
tonight from a linux bootable pc and see if that gives
me anything.  I don't have lshw compiled anywhere.

Also check your wifictl driver - there's a patch to v
1.17 from 1.16.  I'll get that T number also tonight &
fwd to you.

regards
steve