[SPARCbook] UltraBookIIi Solaris 9, Solaris 10 & wifi

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 09:40:06 CDT 2006

> --- gary.borgen at verizon.net wrote:
> Do you know which firmware version you are running.

I could not find any utility to tell me about the
cisco card I have.  Sorry.

>From the back side it is a Cisco Aironet 350 series,
Air-PCM352, p/n 800-12220-07, Made in Taiwan.

For Sol9 - have you applied Tadpole patches T060001-01
(pcmcia drivers), T060007-06 (locations), T1600002-01
(wifi drivers)?

I have successfully connected to various access points
and routers from Linksys, HomeWire, Dlink, Hawk and a
couple of no-names.  Are all the parameters matching
up - wep keys, SSID, etc?

regards
steve