[SPARCbook] UltraBookIIi Solaris 9, Solaris 10 & wifi

gary.borgen at verizon.net gary.borgen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 11:50:50 CDT 2006

I tried the Tadpole pcairo drivers for solaris 9 on my IIi and didn't have any luck.

Everything appeared to work at first. I could see the card, access the utility, see the access point and configure the card (128-bit wep), but I could never establish connection.

I tried static IP, DHCP, disabling the internal ethernet, you name it.

Maybe it's a firmware issue with the card.

Do you know which firmware version you are running.