[SPARCbook] My Sparcbook3 adventure (Debian X config?) (long)

Michael Schwarz mschwarz at multitool.net
Sun Nov 17 13:39:51 CST 2002

Thanks!

I'm currently in the middle of dropping your kernel tar file into my
Sparcbook.  I'm then going to reconfigure the X server and give it a try.  It
looks like, provided I keep my old kernel intact, my worst-case scenario is
to be right where I am.

I don't think I'll try to patch a current kernel, since I don't have the
source for your patches.  Although I might change my mind if I have any
troubles with your "drop-in" tar file!

I'll post when I know what happens.

Thanks to the whole list for chiming right in.

--
Michael Schwarz
http://www.multitool.net
mschwarz at multitool.net