[SPARCbook] Re: My Sparcbook3 adventure

Bob Bramwell bbramwel at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 17 15:01:29 CST 2002

Wow! Someone doing something *different*!  It's great to know one can get Linux
running on a S3, and I (for one) will be fascinated to hear of further
adventures.  My S3 is running Solaris 7, which is quite a pig and getting a
little long in the tooth.  Having the option to put an OS with a smaller,
lighter footprint on it would be wonderful.

Stay in touch, OK?

--
Bob Bramwell     60 Baker Cr. NW | Microsoft does best when behind;
ProntoLogical    Calgary, AB     | once they catch up they don't break ahead