[SPARCbook] (no subject)

Bill Bradford sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 10 01:16:00 CST 2000

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 05:19:31PM +1100, d neal wise wrote:
> ps - bill... you needed the truck to handle 23"x79" racks right? :) &

Actually its a Kia Sportage.  Fits four IBM RS-6000 model 530 (big honkin
deskside boxes) machines, 4 dumb terminals, 2 boxes of tapes and manuals,
just fine, but I could barely shift. 8-)

> given that you're in austin you could always try IBM :)

Ugh.  No.  I'd rather NOT work there.  Too many friends have, I've
heard too many stories.

I'm currently working at Broadwing (part of Cincinnatti Bell) and am
very happy there.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford