[SPARCbook] passwd cracking

Michael M Delaney sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 23:54:46 CST 2000

Well, I did apply for some form of student job at Sun (I think they look
at my resume and look at what they have open, im hopeing to get either an
internship or coop there; but I havent heard back yet, has to be far
better then most places id be
stuck working at, especially compared to allmost every place in Pittsburgh
except the supercomputer center thats 4 blocks down the street from me :)
(resume is going their too)
Mike