[SPARCbook] passwd cracking

Bill Bradford sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 22:45:39 CST 2000

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 09:39:27PM -0500, Ken Hansen wrote:
> 2) Tadpole (in my opinion) would hire you, you just need to make the leap
> from entry-level to experienced... Or accept a job you are overqualified for
> and hope for a promotion... I'd suggest the former approach myself...

I still wish for a job working @ Sun, but all they have open in my area
is pre-sales field engineers.. I dont want to have to wear a tie, I want
to sit in a lab all day....

"I dont wanna work, I just wanna bang on the Sun all day..."

If Tadpole still had an Austin office, I would have applied there..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net