[SPARCbook] passwd cracking

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 20:39:27 CST 2000

1) Any release of 2.6 *appears* to work fine - I'd say try what you have on
hand, if that fails then consider scouting out "magical 5/98 build date"
cd-roms...

2) Tadpole (in my opinion) would hire you, you just need to make the leap
from entry-level to experienced... Or accept a job you are overqualified for
and hope for a promotion... I'd suggest the former approach myself...

HTH,

Ken