[SPARCbook] [aftermarket sales]

Hatle, Steven J. sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 9 07:27:40 CST 2000

All,

Paul also took care of me when I needed just one drive sled for my
Sparcbook.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't wish Tadpole would put up their patches
for free, but I certainly don't begrudge them the right to charge for the
software they have developed and that they need to support.

My SB is running great with Solaris 2.6 and the patches freely available
from Tadpole. I have no burning need to go to anything higher than that, so
it's not a big issue for me, I guess. If I did just have to have the patches
for something higher, I'd suck up and pay for them. It's a "cost of doing
business".

Steve