[SPARCbook] passwd cracking

The Archimage sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 8 09:08:08 CST 2000

My understanding is that 2.7 patches are available from Tadpole -- at
the low, low cost of only $350.

I personally think that's a crock.  Heck, we bought the (3GX) machines
for $400, most of us, as hobbyists/students.  I wish Tadpole would
recognize that, and make the patches available for old machines for
free.

Just my opinion.

Archimage