[SPARCbook] egocentric moron

Mike Goumans mgoumans at irix.org
Fri Mar 31 00:19:31 CST 2000

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Robert Harden wrote:

There is a real issue with lack of respect from the newer brand of folk
who beleive that they were the ones who built things the way they are, and
not those that actually were behind the scenes and created what we have
now.

Personally I feel there is a very small list of people who can say what
they truly think and should have everyone listen and respect what they
have to say.

Len is one of those on the list. He helped guide the net in a major way to
what it is now, and people should have a bit more respect when he says
something.

Nobody who knows who he is and what he has accomplished would ever say
anything near what you said to him under any circumstances. Almost
everyone here would not have the job they do if it wasnt for Len and the
others like him who built and guided the net to what it has now become.

My job, and the entire company I work for would not exist without people
like him, and it would be nice if more people realized that

Mike

Mike Goumans
Director of Research and Development
ATM Canada