[SPARCbook] egocentric moron

Robert Harden rharden at pan-fried.flounder.net
Wed Mar 29 14:13:48 CST 2000

Len,

Honestly I am not interested in your crusade to rid the internet of
who ever you feel deserves it.  Could you possibly keep your luser
bashings and 4 letter word usage in private email?  I dont think I stand
alone when I say that I joined the sparcbook mailing list to share
information about the sparcbook, not to read the "trash" you deemed
necessary to email the list on.

- Robert