[SPARCbook] Need Replacement Lexmark pointing device

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Mar 29 13:38:58 CST 2000

Go here:  http://www.scottyelich.com/sparcbook/memsaq/  I fixed mine thusly,
hence that web site.

But it's ugly and requires you to find a Thinkpad keyboard.  The problem is
that when you're done, it'll work, but you'll have to swap some of the wire
pairs around with the sparcbook up and running until you figure out which
wires are up and which are down.

If you do manage to find the exact part, please let me know. I've recently
upgraded to a 3GX, but it too has a broken pointer.  Seems these things aren't
reliable at all. :(

--
 + ^ +  Sunder              "Only someone completely distrustful of   /|\