[SPARCbook] FS Sparcbook

Rusty Lingenfelter lingenfr at erols.com
Sat Aug 12 07:31:50 CDT 2000

I hesitate to post this, but based on the number of folks posting looking
for a SB, I will. I purchased a SB from Ross for $800 that I have rarely
used. If I can get my $800 back (plus shipping), I will sell it. If not,
I will either list it on Ebay (with a suitable reserve) or I will keep
it. It looks and functions great. Please don't begin a discussion of the
finer points of SB valuation. If you want to purchase my SB3GX with
accessories for $800 plus shipping, contact me directly at
lingenfr at erols.com . I am in the DC area. Thanks.

Rusty