[SPARCbook] solaris 2.5

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri Aug 11 13:03:56 CDT 2000

Are you sure you have sufficient filespace for the install - IIRC, the
install takes the package, stores it temporoarily in one filesystem, then
installs in potentially another. I seem to recall that Star Office wanted a
large amount of swap for the install as well...

HTH, as noted below, the actual error messages would be useful.

Ken