[SPARCbook] Re: Possible Source for Mini-26 to AUI cables

Robert Barnes barnesr at erols.com
Sat Aug 14 13:36:07 CDT 1999

Reagen Ward wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 11:28:22AM -0600, Martin Marshall wrote:
> > There is a possible source of Mini-26 to AUI cables.  It is:
> >
> > A-1 Net Inc.
> > 909-595-0450
>
> Yup, got mine today.  Looks pretty new, if not completely new.  Works fine, too.
> Was only $18 + $7 RPS ground shipping, ordered on 8/10/99.  Usual 90 days
> warranty (repair/replace), 30 days (credit or exchange), etc.  Now I have a
> multi-homed notebook.  Fun!  Now to find a decent source for those short SIMMS..

I've noticed that le0 is faster also.
The 3GX can make a very nice router.  1 ISDN, 2 analog (14.4 and PCMCIA card),
and 2 ethernets (when using a 3COM PCMCIA card).  And Solaris 2.6 supports
Variable Lenght Subnet Masking.  Add in ipfilter and you have a router that
is better than a Cisco :)
					-bob

--
Proud owner of unixhub.com