[rescue] Fwd: Wifi-Ethernet adapter on SPARC 10

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 09:46:51 CDT 2019

Hi

Works very well. There are commercial options and you can also use DD-WRT open
source to reflash a wide range of hubs. I have used this for various systems
and desktop boxes and it just works.....

Suggest a 100mb card in your SS10

See

https://www.wired.com/2011/02/diy-wifi-bridging-with-dd-wrt/amp

Peter