[rescue] Mr Bill has passed

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sat Aug 17 08:00:24 CDT 2019

> I think there are two things we need to do.  The first is to make his
> family aware of how huge a positive impact he had on all of us.

A very good point.  Thank you for making it.  I agree.

> The second is to figure out how to preserve/continue the work as long
> as we can.  But that can wait -- the day for that will come, but
> today is not that day.

No, it's not - but I think we do need to do a little bit in that
direction now.  Specifically, we should all be prepared for the list to
stop working; Mr. Bill may have made arrangements for it to be taken
over, but that person may be overloaded with other things, or hardware
may break, or etc.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org