[rescue] Mr Bill has passed

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Aug 17 10:20:54 CDT 2019

On August 17, 2019 9:00:31 AM Mouse <mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG> wrote:
>> The second is to figure out how to preserve/continue the work as long
>> as we can.  But that can wait -- the day for that will come, but
>> today is not that day.
>
> No, it's not - but I think we do need to do a little bit in that
> direction now.  Specifically, we should all be prepared for the list to
> stop working; Mr. Bill may have made arrangements for it to be taken
> over, but that person may be overloaded with other things, or hardware
> may break, or etc.

  Things are fine in that department, someone is working on it. I've been in
touch with him due to my previous arrangements with Bill regarding network
services.  It's not my place to discuss what continuity arrangements he has
made, but based on my conversation with that other gentlemen last night, it is
being actively worked on now, and I think things will be fine.

                      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA